HP ProLiant Trade-In Promotion for U.S.
If you are a U.S customer with any brand of servers to trade-in, we will offer you "Fair Market Value" – the highest purchase offer that we receive from our certified remarketers – plus free shipping, handling and recycling when you purchase new ProLiant Gen8 and Gen9 servers.
By October 31, 2015, purchase your new ProLiants direct from HP, buy through an authorized HP reseller, or lease through HP Financial Services. You do not have to submit your purchase Invoice to obtain a trade-in quote as the new HP ProLiant replacement servers can be purchased 30 days after the date of the trade-in quote.Trade-In Process Steps
Start the trade-in process
Trade-In Server Requirements
- Complete the online request form. For requests of greater than qty 20 servers, please email the specs of your trade-in units to email@example.com
- You will receive a formal HP ProLiant Trade-In Promotion Quote within 3-4 business days
- To continue your trade-in process, please verify and sign the “End User Information” listed at the bottom of the Quote, and fax this form back within 30 days of the quote date above to (770)925-9064, Attn: Market Velocity Manual Quotes Processing OR email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to be eligible for the HP ProLiant Trade-In program, the End-User must purchase qualifying new HP ProLiant replacement servers within 90 days before or 30 days after the date of this quote. You will have up to 30 days after the date of your quote to email or fax a copy of the proof of purchase for your new servers and to deliver your trade-in product to us. Market Velocity reserves the right to revise trade-in values for product(s) shipped following the 30 day period.
- HP will email pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping label(s)/placard and instructions for shipping and delivery of the trade-in product(s) after the proof of purchase has been received and validated for the qualifying new HP ProLiant replacement servers.
- Receive trade-in cash back.
- Qualified trade-in servers include any server from HP or any other manufacturer.
- Qualified trade-in servers must be replaced by new HP ProLiant Gen8 and Gen9 servers.
- If you are virtualizing or consolidating your data center, a 1-to-1 trade-to new server ratio is not require.
For complete details and requirements, see the HP ProLiant Trade-In Terms & Conditions
The promotion does not exist.