Switch and Save – SAN Upgrade Promotion
Get big trade-in values with your new HP H-Series SAN switch purchase!
- Trade in any fiber channel SAN switch or director
- Receive up to 20% of the net purchase price of your eligible new HP H-Series SAN switch purchase as cash back
HP SN6000 stackable 8Gb Fibre Channel Switches are designed to make enterprise SANs affordable and easy to install and use, especially as your network expands. With low-cost, high performance scalability in mind, each SN6000 switch features 20 device ports, plus 4 high-speed ISL stacking ports for linking SN6000 switches. Included SAN Connection Manager (SCM) software enables network management and storage provisioning from a single screen. Transparent router functionality, standard in H-series switches, provides seamless non disruptive access to servers and storage on HP B-series and C-series SANs.
Build a scalable SAN with less hardware and less complexity. Begin with one SN6000 switch with 20 device ports for an affordable solution, and then add new switches for up to 120 usable device ports per stack or 500+ ports in multi-stack topologies. Stacking enables networks with simpler topologies, fewer cables to manage, and fewer optics to purchase. Non-disruptive hardware expansion using dedicated stacking ports allows customers to add ports/switches without unplugging cables; and software upgrades are non-disruptive via SAN Connection Manager wizards. H-series switches… high performance at affordable pricing.Click here to learn more about the HP H-series SAN switchesPromotion in Brief
To be eligible purchase your new HP H-Series SN6000 24-port SAN switch between January 5th
2012 and October 31st
2012 with the trade in of any fiber channel SAN switch or director. Just submit the online claim form and provide your purchase invoice by November 15th
2012. Then ship your trade-in product back to HP (pre-paid) per our instructions no later than November 30th
2012 to receive your cash-back check. Please read the promotion terms and conditions
for all the details.Eligibility rules
- Please read the terms and conditions carefully to be sure you qualify.
- This promotion may not be combined with any other promotional offer and may not be combined with VEP/VBD pricing.
- This offer is available to customers in the continental U.S. (Alaska and Hawaii excluded), only.
- End-user customers or Authorized HP Resellers making an eligible HP H-Series SN6000 24-port SAN switch purchase are eligible to receive the trade-in cash back, but not both.
- You must trade-in one fiber channel SAN switch or director to receive cash back after the purchase of one or more eligible new HP H-Series SN6000 24-port SAN switch.
- Cash back amount is calculated as 20% of the net price of the eligible HP H-Series SN6000 24-port SAN switch purchased.
- Eligible HP H-Series SAN switches:
|AW576A||HP SN6000 Stackable 8Gb FC Switch w/ Single Power Supply|
|AW575A||HP SN6000 Stackable 8Gb FC Switch w/ Dual Power Supply|
Trade-In Steps and Timing
- Authorized HP resellers may claim and receive the trade-in value on behalf of their end-user customer by following the same claim process. HP may request from resellers sufficient proof documents that the 20% discount was provided to the end-user
- HP will not compensate authorized resellers for discounts that exceed the promotion cash back amount. The Switch and Save - SAN Upgrade Promotion is an end-user customer trade-in promotion and the entire cash-back amount must be passed on from the reseller to the end-user customer. Participation in the Switch and Save - SAN Upgrade Promotion indicates that end-user customer agrees that its reseller, and not HP, is solely responsible for any negotiated sums exceeding HP's authorized trade-in values. All serial numbers can only be claimed once.
- Reseller must submit the trade-in product(s) that was provided by end-user customer. Reseller may not substitute other trade-in product(s) or submit trade-in product(s) not owned by end-user customer.
- Purchase any eligible HP H-series SN6000 24-port SAN switch listed above from HP or an HP authorized reseller. Your purchase invoice must be dated between January 5th 2012 and October 31st 2012.
- Submit your online claim and provide your HP H-series SN6000 24-port SAN switch purchase invoice by November 15th 2012. You can upload your invoice during the online claim process or fax the invoice to 770-925-9064. You may also scan and email your invoice to: Market Velocity, Inc..
- Once your claim and purchase invoice have been received and validated, you will receive a confirmation email from HP’s partner, Market Velocity, Inc. confirming the cash back amount and to coordinate pick up and recycling of the eligible trade-in product.
- Your trade-in product(s) must be shipped per the instructions provided by HP no later than November 30th 2012.
- Trade-in Cash Back checks will be mailed within 6 to 8 weeks after receipt and validation of all required documents and shipment of your trade-in product(s).
- If you have any questions please contact customer service at 888-593-3835 or Market Velocity, Inc. for assistance.
This promotion is currently on hold